Friday, December 17, 2010

Pregnancy, what you need to know

Terimakasih fizz, sudi follow maksu di sini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PREGNANCY Q & A & more!
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.

Q : I'm two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes college.

Q : What is the most reliable method to determine a baby's sex?
A: Childbirth.

Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she's borderline irrational.
A: So what's your question?

Q : My childbirth instructor says it's not pain I'll feel during labor, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.

Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you're pregnant.

Q : Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room while my wife is in labor?
A: Not unless the word 'alimony' means anything to you.

Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.

Q : Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby's diaper very quickly.

Q : Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in college.

[sumber emel]

10 comments:

- GC - said...

haha. hampeh je.

azq said...

*like* mmg kelakar :D

kella said...

hahahahah... sabar je la maksu ehh...
hahaha... bikin gelak sendiri kita di sini.. :D

Mak Su said...

GC - baby shower? hahaha

azq, 'like' 'p

kella, hahaha, mcm siut jer kan

LayarLara said...

hahahaha... apa punye bentuk QA ni... lucuuuu sekalik

gee ryder said...

haha ntahpape jer

cikceriacorner said...

hehehhe..kelakau..

Anitadahahs said...

keh keh keh.
lawak betul!

wifenavy said...

he he he.. ni la antara sebab orang maleh nak join mana2 sessi Q & A

nabilah_2908 said...

haha...lain di tanya lain yg di jawabnya... ;)

jom ke APA KATA HATI pulak,
DI KALA HUJAN