Friday, March 19, 2010

Tutorial: How to put top commentator

Every time I went to a few blogs like zino's blog, mr penyubiru's blog and a few others, I always admire the gadget, top commentator. I can't find it anywhere available in blogspot. Without sweating a little bit (eh....what is the connection?), I search google and found a few tutorial in English, on how to put the top commentator gadget on your blog.

I took thousands of minutes to digest the content; & finally my stomach and my mind decided to not to take anything from the tutorial I found, because I can't understand anything they say!!

Well, I understand my situation, being a general worker, I can only understand and able to digest general instructions, I also befriend to general clerks, I do respect general managers generally. Generally I love my kids and would like to see them grow healthy in Islam (eh... again, what is the connection).

Suddenly an idea appears in front of my eyes, not like a durian, but like an idea... err... (surely an idea doesnt look like Maya Karin at all, hehehe). Again, I searched google, clicked 'sites from Malaysia', yeah!! Why didnt I do it in the first place? Malaysia has many geniuses also, only that they are not aired in the geography channel. Ooopss!!

For your info, I stumbled upon this blog, http://maribinablog.blogspot.com/2009/08/membina-widget-top-commenters.html
and have learnt many things from it. Go-lah chekidaut.

Step 1
Go to your dashboard, click add gadget, choose html.

Step 2
Paste the code that you have copied from the 'maribina blog' (code top commentator). But make sure you follow the instruction carefully, i.e you have to amend the blog name and replace it with your blog name, I meant, url.

Step 3
Save

Yeah...!!! finished.

p/s: kelakarnya to see my own name as the top commentator in my own blog, yang itu buat i rasa pelik.... (rasa pelik has nothing to do with ayam perap). Can it be amended or not? Can anyone teach me? Please......... (okie dokie, I managed to amend this myself, my mistake - I did not spell my own nickname correctly, hahaha)

p/s 2: I need the gadget, because I have a wonderful idea :)

Thanks to k.zue, SCHA, memyselfandI for following this blog :)

Semua coretan adalah hakmilik Mak Su dan tidak boleh diulangsiar oleh sesiapa pun tanpa keizinan dari Mak Su.

© 2010 Hakcipta Terpelihara.

21 comments:

xiiinam said...

Top komentor di xiiinam ckLah catat di sudut hati ckLah yang dalam...




Hi..hi...

Mak Su said...

cklah, nama saya ada tercatat tak? hihihi

zh-ena said...

hehehhehehhe thanks maksu :D

Kujie said...

susahlah sy nak jadi top kat blog maksu ni...ramai sgt peminat
kena bertolak2 dgn dia org...hehehehe

zue said...

alamak x jadi top commentor...mcm mana ni huhuhu.

Mak Su said...

ena, kujie - tq

zue - alah, tak pernyer ... :)

~0~ said...

malas nak mengedit...hehehhehe


tp thanks maksu

Mak Su said...

tq 0

SUZIE APAI said...

adui...bila nk tunjuk muka ni mak suuuuu...ntah2 pnh jumpa la ...

Yan said...

owhh dah jumpe yer..
baru nak bg link..

well thanx drop by kat blog yan n comment.. blog maksu nampak interesting tuk dibaca
i dah follow u..

Ms.Independant said...

Mak Su nak wat suprise ngan Top Commenter ke? Bestnye!

hehe :)

Kal Jis said...

maksih maksu.. sy nak letak gak lah :)

Mak Su said...

suzie, ya ker? kat bawah2 nun maksu ada letak gamba kawin, tiada blocking...boleh jer kalu nak tengok.

tq Yan

ms. indie, hehehe

tq kal jis

mamarempit said...

mak su nk bg adiah mistewi la tuu...hehehe....nt saye rajin2kan diwi utk mengomen di blog mak su...(MOTIP???) :P

Rozita said...

uh..spikong pulak mak su arinih..
tk paham den~ hehehhe

Ain said...

ain pernah pasang widget top komentar ni kat blog tapi tak bloleh nak keluarkan nama sendiri....

tak tau la mana silapnya...

iva saionji said...

dulu iva ade..tapi dia asik hang je..malas dah...akhirnya buang..huhuhu

Ain said...

mak su saya dah cuba tadi tapi nape dia tak jadi mothly top komentar.....

yang keluar top komentar untuk overall....huhuhu...

Mak Su said...

mamarempit, kih kih kih

rozita, entah ek.... mak su pun tak paham

iva... cuba kurangkan widget yg tak brp pentg

S.C.H.A said...

u r welcome maksu ..

how about you just use simple n short-cut way via copy their source n paste in urs ..

gud luck!

lin said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室